If your SMART software is not activated for some reason, you can activate it using our Self Service app.
Note: You must be connected to the District network to connect to Self Service. This cannot be done from an external network.
1. Once you are at a district building, click on the magnify glass in the top-right corner of the screen to access the Spotlight Search. Type in, "Self Service."
2. Double-Click on the Self Service application and open it.
3. Click on "Self Service," then choose the "Imaging" category.
4. Locate the "SMART Activation" then click "Activate."
5. After a few moments, SMART Notebook should be activated.