Update your iPad over WiFi
1. Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
3. Tap Download and Install. Then Tap Agree.
- If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, you will need to manually clear space and try again.
4. Once the download has completed, tap Install Now.
- If asked, enter your passcode.
- Please allow 10-20 minutes for the installation to complete.
5. When the installation has completed, press the Home Button.
6. Tap Continue.
- If at any time you are prompted to enter your Apple ID password, please do so. You will be unable to complete the installation until the password has been entered. If you have never setup an Apple ID on your device, you will not be prompted for a password.
7. Tap Passcode Options, and choose 4-Digit Numeric Code.
8. Enter the first four digits of your Lunch ID. Re-enter the same code a second time to continue.
- Staff may disregard this step and enter whatever passcode they choose.
9. Tap Get Started to complete the setup.